How to Rent a Facility
- Fill out a Facility Rental Application and turn it in with the amount of the application fee ($35) and the deposit (depends on room you are renting). We accept cash, check, Visa/Master Cards. View the 2013 Recreation Master Fee Schedule. You will also will receive a blank diagram for the room set up which is due 7 days before date of event. See "Layout Forms" below.
- If renting the Albany Community Center, please review the Rental Booklet
- The Recreation Director will review your application. If approved, your reservation will be booked by the Facility Coordinator, Jess Cosby.
- The Facility Coordinator will contact you by email or phone and mail you a contract with a balance due.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to reservation.
- If you need more information please contact:
City of Albany Facility Coordinator
Recreation Master Fee Schedule
Facility Rental Application
Park Picnic Area Rental Application
Field Rental Application
General Facility Rental Policies
General Park Picnic Rental Policies
Community Center Hall Layout
Community Center Rooms 1 & 2 Layout
Community Center EOC Room Layout
Community Center Edith Stone Room Layout
Community Center Craft Room Layout
Senior Center Large Room Layout
Senior Center South Room Layout
Last updated: 3/18/2013 4:31:29 PM